Sunday, July 26, 2009

Screen Recordings

I love doing webquests in our class. However, it seems no matter how many times I explain things students always forget. The screenrecorders would be great to record the instructions for doing the assignment and then when the students get lost they can just rewatch the file.

We also do criterion writing at our school which is a program that allows the students to write, submit their writing online, and immediately recieve feedback on it. There are so many options on this program students get overwhelmed. I could make a number of help files explaining how to access each option on the program so the students could get to them as they need them.

Another project I like to do in class are powerpoints over Canada. This would be a great way to teach students the basics of powerpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment