I don't know if our school blocks blogs or not. I do know that they block most of the social networking sites. My Space and Facebook I know are blocked. Any site that is of questionable content is also blocked. If I had to guess, I would think the majority of the blog sites are blocked.
I am not sure who makes the decisions at our school about what gets blocked and what doesn't. I think I could make a pretty good case and convince our principal that blogs would be a great help in the classroom, however since I work in such a large corporation and the technology is all controlled from down town I am not sure how strict their policy is on removing blocks. This is definetly something I am going to be looking into once I get back into the school.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment